Okay So it has been over 4.5 months since I have been practicing lucid dreaming & astral projection and it has been a very exciting and frustrating ride. The nights you have great vivid dreams, experience the vibrations or have a lucid dream are great, but then there are those mornings you wake up and have no result except maybe just remembering your dreams. To be honest, just remembering your dreams isn’t all that bad, I guess I just need to manage my expectations right?
Back in February I was thinking about experimenting with a supplement for my dreams and I came across alpha brain. I have heard of it before on Joe rogans podcast but never knew that it could help with lucid dreams. So I went out and bought it. I experimented with it for about two days and did not have a positive experience. I experienced a lot of brain fog the next day I woke up which really bummed me out especially since Alpha Brain is not very cheap.
Anyway, fast forward to April and I have decided to give Alpha brain a second chance. I recall having some sinus issues around the same time I originally tried it, so perhaps it was a fluke.
So, I took just one pill (not the recommended 2) last night around 6PM. The reason I took it so late was because I read a blog about someone who was experiencing lucid dreams when taking this 3-5 hours before going to sleep. I thought I would do the same. Not long after taking the pill I noticed being more alert and having more mental energy. When it was time to go to sleep I did not have any issues, however, I did have a slight problem going back to sleep when waking up in the middle of the night. I did not have any lucid dreams last night, but my dream recall was greatly improved. It’s funny because in one of my dreams I was even talking with a dream character about alpha brain. At one point in one of my dreams I even started doing telekinesis which is something that is common for me. So for this morning I have not experienced any brain fog!
I plan on taking one pill 4-5 hours before going to sleep until I run out. I will write a blog each morning describing my results. So feel free to subscribe to the blog to find out more about my experiences with Alpha Brain.
4/5/19 | AZ
For 1.5 months I have been spending more time doing energy work and mediation to improve dream recall, lucid dreaming and astral projection. I have been recording my dreams every morning and it has helped greatly with remembering. I have had a few unique experiences during this time period:
- Sleep Paralysis – I have attempted a direct method of astral projection a few times which involves putting your body to sleep and keeping your mind awake. I have not had success, but I have made progress with it. It is certainly a strange experience feeling yourself loose control.
- Returning to Waking Reality – I had an experience where I woke up and instead of moving around, I remained still and immediately though of astral projection. I attempted and failed though.
- Vibrational State? – I have attempted numerous times to reach this state, but always failed. Apparently you have this experience right before projecting. The strange thing is that I had a dream in which I started to notice discrepancies in the dream and then I started floating. Once this happened I exited the dream and then I felt like someone was shoving me into my physical body and it moved my attention right into the center of my brain. I immediately felt vibrations and heard a loud noise in my head. I also saw some light flashing in front of me. It was very brief but this happened twice in one week.
- Dreaming about Astral Projection? – I had a dream recently about finally projecting partially out of my body. What I saw was dark space with green lights and it felt like there was a lot of movement. When I woke up in the morning I remembered this and couldn’t tell if that happened or if it was just a dream. I’m pretty certain it was just a dream.
- Telekinesis in Dreams – I’ve had a fascination with telekinesis for a very long time. Last night in my dreams I ended up in my parents house at night. I noticed my reflection in a silver plate. After that I started doing telekinesis by opening and closing a door without touching it. I then proceeded to float or levitate the remainder of the dream.
With all of the experiences I have had and my ability to recall my dreams, in my opinion I am doing pretty well so far. I definitely get frustrated, but usually when I do a few days after something tends to happen…
Do you have lucid dreams or astral projection? Are they the same thing essentially?
Find Your Freedom,
1/1/19 | CA